Background

Sunday, November 7, 2010

November 7: Transformation

Alright guys, my transformation to total nerd is now complete. Do you want to know why? Because I bought my own dice. Yep, I am now a proud owner of a d20, d12, d10, d8, d6, and a d4 and one that I'm not too entirely sure of the purpose. Yes, I'm a geek and rather proud of it...now all I need is a cooler carrying case for these die.

Anyway, just a few pictures of today's roleplaying session for you all.

We noticed that Jamie and Sandy were standing in the exact same position, though Sandy in his usual manner was standing with a bit more vibrato.
We were missing one player today, but it was an overall fun session. And we got to fight a dragon. My character is almost dead now, but I got to summon a frog to try and fight it. Needless to say the frog did nothing, but I felt like I was being helpful. :) If you're my friend on facebook check out my Roleplaying Session notes for some funny quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment