Background

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 23: Ho Hum

College life really can be boring at times. I mean, I'm meant to be working on a few essays right now, but then we come back to the problem that I'm just not motivated enough. Hmm...Erin needs to get a little more motivated about doing well her first year here. It's not that I don't like reading and writing the essays it's just that I'd much rather pleasure read. But I am working on my English essay and tomorrow I'm going to check out some books that will help me on my Modern Gaelic Culture essay. So, I'm not being completely lazy...just a little. I've started to think of ideas for the Shakespearean Sonnet that I'm going to write and then figure out how to spend 500 words talking about my great awesomeness. Haha, just kidding. The sonnet is going to be shite, but it still seems like the easiest essay topic to choose from.

In other news...tomorrow is Wednesday. Just in case you forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment