Background

Sunday, November 28, 2010

November 28: Fail

Well, I failed the November Post a Day. Oh well. I just totally forgot that I hadn't posted anything yesterday. I was going to write a short poem about the snow and how it looks a bit like a winter wonderland out there right now. Especially last night. It was just amazingly gorgeous. I mean we got I want to say a good foot of snow last night. And when you're standing out there watching it fall in soft, neat piles all over the sidewalks and houses...well, there's just something magical about it.

Anyway, I hope the Blogging Gods forgive me.

I've been pretty busy with my sonnet for the past week and I finally finished it so now I just have to write an analysis on it in 500 words. I'm thinking this will be pretty easy since I wrote the thing and know exactly why I put this line here and that line there. Sure, a lot of it was because it rhymed, but there are a few strategically placed lines. I don't know if I'm going to post it up here though because I don't want anyone to steal it as their own. Not that I think that anyone would want to steal my sonnet as their own, I'm not that conceited, but you never know.

Only two days left of November! WOW! It kind of flew by so fast. At the end of this month I'm making an exciting announcement. So, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment