Background

Saturday, November 20, 2010

November 20: Sigh

There's not so much to blog about today I'm sorry to say. I have joined another Game in the Roleplaying Society. I went to the first session today which was mostly character generation. I decided to mix it up a little. In my Pathfinder Game, "Before Night Falls", I'm an average height and average looks elf wizard named Celia Hazelcraft of the North Wood Elves who went out adventuring to find her brother and he fiance who were lost during a war. In this game I've decided to be a drop dead gorgeous Hobbit Ranger. :D I'm particularly short, even for a halfling. My name in this game is Xigdestra Sherwood but everyone just calls me Xiggy. I'm travelling with my fiance Blubrax McBottletop (played by my friend Marlene) and his twin brother Lunx von Ampleburger (played by my friend Fredric). This is going to be interesting.

Anyway, besides that I'm really sort of missing home all of a sudden. It's not that I'm not busy. I'm having loads of fun and having quite a few late nights. I have two essays I'm meant to be working on, but at the moment I don't care enough. I'm working on getting myself to care about them so I will actually write them. I guess the reason I miss home all of a sudden is because yesterday a puppy from my puppy group left for formal training, also yesterday was the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and I wasn't with the friends I had been for the past 4 years (still haven't seen it, I will soon), today my boy turns 10 months old, and next week is Thanksgiving. I won't go into my feelings of Thanksgiving right now, but I'm slightly homesick. I won't lie. But it'll pass soon. I can tell this is just a fleeting thing because it started this morning and hasn't escalated at all, so I'm fairly certain that tomorrow I won't even feel it. Here's hoping at least. :) Sleep now...Erin stayed up past midnight for the past two nights. Sleeeeeeeeppppp....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment