Background

Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 14: Birthday

Today is my bestest friend in the whole world's birthday. I thought I would post a little something in honour of her and our friendship.
Now, I realized something a little while ago. I was looking in a New Age store and found a birthday card that she would love so I bought it for her with the intention of randomly showing up at her house with the card then kidnapping her for a movie or something no matter what she had planned that day. Then I realized I'm not going to be there with her on her birthday. This got me very sad. We've seen each other on our birthday, every birthday, since our 6th birthdays. This means we met when we were 5. This is a long time.

Anyway, I send her the card and she got it and I gave her a big facebook HAPPY BIRTHDAY. But I'm looking forward to seeing her when I get back to give her her birthday present (a pretty damn awesome one I must admit. I know her so well). But for now...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is me and Lilly at age 5 or 6. I can't remember right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment