Background

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17: Girls' Night In

Last night a few friends and I had a Girls' Night In. All you other bloggers who are female knows what this means. But for those of you who are male I will indulge your curiosity for a second. It's a night where a few girls (in this case four including myself) get together and bitch, eat, complain, laugh, eat, talk about boys (which is where the bitching comes from), and play a game. Generally it's a card game and our night was no different. We played Munchkin. :)



For those of you who don't know Munchkin then...get it, learn it, and play it.


Let me tell you of some of the adventures of the night. Lisa and I went to get drinks and a veggie pizza for me. This took a good hour. We learned never to send Erin and Lisa shopping. We ended up with 26 bags of crips. For four girls.

This is our pile of crisps. :) Do you also see the box of biscuits in there too?


Anyway, after finally getting to Vera's we made pizza which turned out badly. The oven started smoking and we couldn't breathe and all that stuff. It was interesting and fun. Then Vera thought, let's make it in the microwave. Well, I couldn't eat it because it was a meat pizza. But I hear it was almost like you had to drink it.


After that we ate some more and played Munchkin and talked until almost midnight. It was great fun. :) Rules don't allow me to tell you anything that was spoken about, but needless to say, we got a lot of our chests.


Our game of MunchkinLisa. :)
Vera and Marlene.
Hey! Who's that girl with purple hair? Oh, that's me!
Our legs...





Me and Lisa. :)

More of Vera and Marlene.
We got into a discussion on facebook about this and decided that Marlene kind of looks like she runs a brothel.
This is the face Marlene gave me when I told them I eat M&M's on my pizza. Priceless face.

No comments:

Post a Comment