Background

Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 21: 2 Months

I've been here for two months now and I have to say I like the city. It's really boring, cold, and wet I'll grant you. But it's nice. I can walk to wherever I need to go and it started getting cooler about the time I arrived instead of staying excruciatingly hot until just about now. So, I don't mind the city even though I wish that there was more to do. I'm also getting right along with my studies even though it's easier than the last 4 years of high school wrapped up together. This means that there are times that I'm quite bored. I do have two essays due in the next two weeks though, so hopefully I'll have a little something to do. I'm seriously considering the second essay question for this next essay which is on poetry. The question basically states, "write a sonnet and talk about your own awesomeness." Seriously, that's pretty much what it says. It should be easy and I think I write a fairly decent sonnet.

I realised today that I'm only going to be here for 2-3 weeks. Then I'll be going home until next semestre. That's really exciting! I get to go home and see my dogs Arwen and Rosie, my cats Mia, Sylvester, and Lucy, and my Guide Dog Puppy Rocco. I'm very happy that I'll have Rocco over the whole of my break. He'll be almost a year old when I leave him in January and that's going to be a bit of a...weird thought for a while. Anyway, I'm just excited to see my friends and drive my car. I hate driving, but when I drive my car it's amazing. I love him so very much. Oh, and my family. I'll be happy to see them too.

Only 2 weeks until I get back to sunny California and see everyone again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment