Background

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November 24: First Snow

Today was the first snow!!!!! YAY! Let me stop the stereotypes right now. Even though I am from the desert of California I have, in fact, seen snow before. I was asked a few times when I mentioned my excitement for the snow if I had actually seen snow before. Yes. California does have mountains and I have been there plenty of times. I just have never lived in a place where it snows during the winter. Like really snows. It used to snow in winters when we lived in Texas, but it was only about an inch or two. Not what I really call snow. Well, today it snowed about as much as it did back in Texas. This is very exciting for me.

One bad thing, I will admit, is the ice. They salt the sidewalks and streets and all that, but there are some places (in front of my building being one of them) that doesn't get a lot of salt. So, Erin did almost slip once or twice. I didn't fall, but I almost did. A few times. It's still very exciting! It's snowing!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment