Background

Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11: Irresponsible

I was irresponsible last night! Aren't you proud of me? Well...I am so I suppose that's all that matters. Seriously though, after I did laundry and did my grocery shopping I just stopped caring. I have never before not cared that I had class in the morning. He's a great fact about me, I've never ditched a class. Ever. I still haven't, but I'm considering it...

Anyway, my day started with meeting Jamie for a pre quiz drink and a talk at St. Machar's Pub. Jamie bought me my first ever Vodka and Coke (though not my last). It was pretty good until the vodka that pools at the bottom hit me like a freight train. *Shudders* I really wasn't expecting that. Anyway, we met up with Mr. Tweed and headed down to Slaine's Castle. We were about an hour early (what good committee members we are) so Jamie bought me another vodka and coke. I also made sure to eat something during the second vodka and coke (good thing too). Now, when everyone started showing up I wanted to try one of their "Seven Deadly Sins". We all know what the 7 deadly sins are right? Well, these are drinks named after the 7 deadly sins. I tried very hard to get a good picture of my drink but alas it was not to be. I had envy which is Creme de Menthe, chocolate sauce, and cream topped with whipped cream. It was quite possibly the best thing I have ever had. The night went on as normal. It was a great laugh and we won the pub quiz!!!! (sure there was some shameless cheating going on, but who's counting?)

Then it ended and most everyone left. Soon there was just Jamie, Marie, Ryan, Fredric, James, and myself left. I don't generally stay all that late, but I was trying to be irresponsible. In that time we all had a good chat Jamie bought all of us envys then James didn't like his and only drank half of it so Jamie passed it to me. Then Fredric bought me a Vodka and coke. Which I only drank half of.

Then we all headed home around 11:30. I got in at midnight and didn't get to bed until 3am. That means I had all of 4 hours of sleep...maybe. But do you want to know what's really disappointing. I had 5 drinks...5. That's a bit, but I only paid for one of them and I don't want to be rude. But, I'm not going to lie, I was thinking eh, if I get tipsy I get tipsy. But instead I got nothing. Absolutely nothing. I didn't feel it at all. In fact when I woke up the morning after my 5 drinks and 4 hours of sleep I sort of sprang out of bed and said to myself, "Well, time to start the day." Deeply disappointing. But, I still had a wonderful night.

Pictures!

I like this one because of Marie's face and because Ryan has antlers.
Again, Marie's face in the background.
Poor guy, he's being hugged by and Irishman...
sings It's guy love...haha! I love scrubs
Jamie and I posed for a few pictures.
See what I mean. I don't remember what was so funny. Someone said something that made everyone laugh and that's the time the picture was taken.
The girls in the game.
The girls...+Ryan
The whole gang (-Sandy) of the game.
The drink total for Erin...Haha! Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment