Background

Thursday, November 25, 2010

November 25: Thankful

Well last night I went to go see Harry Potter with a whole bunch of friends and it reminded me what I'm thinking for.

I'm thankful for friends who are just as crazy as me and don't mind walking down the street throwing snow at each other. I'm thankful for friends who find a way to make me happy even when I'm at my saddest. I'm thankful for friends who would be ready to come over if I were really sick and just sit with me until I felt better. I'm thankful for friends who find joy in the fact that I'll dance down the sidewalk in the snow just because. I'm thankful for friends who come over and eat pizza and play Munchkin and talk about the important things in life.

Most importantly though, I'm thankful for all of my friends. I love them all dearly and I'm very glad to have them in my life

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you over in the States!

No comments:

Post a Comment