Background

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Turn in Day Jitters

Today has not been a great day. This morning I arose from my bed with a feeling of dread. I didn't know what I had forgotten, but I knew that there was something that I forgot to the night before. I walked toward my door to go to into the bathroom and take my retainers out when I passed by a note on my cork board. What did this note say?

SAQs due Sunday by midnight!

I almost began banging my head on the door. I felt so stupid. When I crawled into bed last night I knew I had to do something and as soon as my head hit the pillows I remembered and went, "alright, time to get up and do them. It'll only take 20 minutes." I didn't get up. I fell asleep. Shoot!

On top of that I turned in my report today and did a presentation on it. Stressed? Yes, very much so. The report I'm sure is a 17-19 so I'm good on that and the presentation didn't seem to go too bad. So, my stress level is a little down and tonight I get to play boardgames tonight (it's my treat).

Tomorrow starts a new theme for blogging month. I haven't shown you a lot of Aberdeen or my campus, so that's what I'm going to do. It's going to be a mostly picture week, but I don't think there should be much complaint there.

No comments:

Post a Comment