Background

Monday, November 7, 2011

Failed?

Oh gosh! I can't believed that I've already failed! I got home last night around eleven and decided that the best thing for me to do was the get a good night's sleep and then finish the report in the morning. I would go down to campus early and finish it before my class. So when I got home I just washed my face and fell into bed. I was pretty tired so I'm not beating myself up over the whole thing, but still...I can't believe it.

It's not even something I can really defend. I had my committee meeting yesterday for the Roleplaying Society and I was going to work on my report and blog posts in the 4 hours between meeting and my game but I went to the cinema instead. I know, I should have been working, but the movie was a lot of fun.

I had a post lined up about the stress of the night before, but I guess I'll leave you with, "I'm totally stressed and will get to campus very quickly to finish this darn thing."

I'll post again later this afternoon to make up for my lack of diligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment