Background

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Little Late

Sorry guys, I know this is a little late, but I've been really busy all day and am still at a friend's house. This almost means that there won't be any pictures tonight of Aberdeen. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to put some up of the rest of the campus.

For now, I thought I would tell you a funny story. I went into town today to put some money on my phone. The systems had just started to refresh themselves so I ended up having to wait. While waiting a father came in with his young son. This boy was on one of those child leashes. He tried to run away, but of course the leash caught him .The noise this boy made was hilarious! It was like he was saying something like, "Darn! Foiled again!" or " Curses! Why can't I get more than two feet away from this guy!?" Funniest thing I've seen all day.

Yes...I am boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment