Background

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Aberdeen: Part 4 (My Walls)

Right, well. I wasn't on campus during light hours like I thought I would be. I didn't end up being on campus until it was dark and wet and just plain icky. So, no pictures of that today. Today was actually quite boring if I may be honest. Meant to do some work on my essay...didn't and went to a game. That's when I realised I haven't shown you the inside of my flat. 

Well, I didn't want to walk around the whole flat and take pictures as, really, it isn't all that interesting. But I thought you might like to see my room. Or, rather, the walls of my room. (I have neglected the floors for about a week and mean to straighten up tomorrow or Tuesday). 

I'm still trying to figure out what else to put on my walls because they are still fairly bare as you will shortly see.   

The wall over my bed has a Dr. Who? poster and a small mirror. I'm thinking about getting a new, bigger mirror.


In the corner you can see the pictures of Freya and Rocco. Hopefully, I'll have one of Hilly to add to that soon.
One of my walls next to my bookcase (yes, in that door is a bookcase) is my Animal (from the Muppets) poster and my GDB calender. 
The bit of the wall over my radiator and next to my desk has my cork board and a small scroll that says, "LOVE". Still thinking of what to actually put over my desk.
So, there you have my walls. If by the end of the week I am out of pictures I'll take a picture each of the other rooms in the flat, but that's a last resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment