Background

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Week Long Stretch

Well, here we are! It's only a week until I leave California. I'm freaking out man! I mean I'm just starting to pack up my room. I probably shouldn't even be doing this blog post because I should be packing and working on getting ready for school. But I'm going to do it anyway.

I'm starting to pack up my DVDs and I'm in sort of a pickle. You see, I'm thinking I'll take four DVDs, five tops, with me. Right now I'm trying to decide which lucky ones get to come and which ones have to go in the box in the closet. Some already in the box are "Dear Frankie", "Young Frankenstein", "What a Wonderful Life", "Pleasantville", "Sydney White", and various other titles. There are 23 DVDs already in the box and 21 still out. Three of those 21 are going to the Yard Sale this Saturday to be sold. So now...I have to figure out what I'm taking. I'm definitely taking "What's Up Doc" starring Barbra Streisand. :)

Here is the list of other DVDs waiting to be placed:

Across the Universe
Atonement*
Bride Wars
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Choclat
The Devil Wears Prada
Driving Lessons*
The Duchess*
Julie and Julia*
Marley&Me
Miss Congeniality
The Notebook*
Practical Magic
Pride and Prejudice*
The Proposal
PS I Love You
While You Were Sleeping*

Can you tell I'm a big Fan of Anne Hathaway and Sandra Bullock? I put away "Premonition" and "Princess Diaries" and "Ella Enchanted" already. :)

The ones with a * by them means that they are the best possibility to be taken with me. But that can change at any time. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh you have to take the Notebook!! It's my favorite movie ever! Okay, you don't HAVE to take it, but that's the one that gets my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely one that I'm REALLY considering. I Love it! It makes me cry every time I watch it so I know it's a great movie. :)

    ReplyDelete