Background

Monday, September 27, 2010

Real Timetable

For those of you who read my last post on how confusing my Timetable was, I got it all sorted this morning. I know that all of you were probably really worried about me as you are my faithful readers and care ever so much about me. Well, no need to worry any longer. Here is my real timetable.

Mondays:

9-10 Gaelic Language Class
10-11 Gaelic Oral Class
1-2 English Seminar
2-3 History of Art Tutorial
3-4 History of Art Lecture


Teusdays:

10-11 Philosophy Lecture
11-12 English Lecture
12-1 Gaelic Culture Seminar
3-4 Linguistics Lecture
4-5 History of Art Lecture


Wednesdays:

9-10 Gaelic Language Class


Thursdays:

9-10 Gaelic Language Class
11-12 English Lecture
3-4 Linguistics Lecture
4-5 Philosophy Lecture


Fridays:

10-11 Linguitics Tutorial
11-12 English Lecture
12-1 Philosophy Tutorial

I might be adding another class. This would be a linguistics class and would add another 15 credits to my schedule. It looked really interesting though and it would only add 2 more 1 hour lectures to my week and 1 more 1 hour Seminar. It might be worth it if I can get in.

4 comments:

  1. That looks so much better! Whew, I was gonna say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds a lot more fun than your other schedule! Now you don't have to be Hermione and time travel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what's the dif between lecture and seminars?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A siminar is a small group of people. Maybe 10-15 out of the whole class who get together once a week to discuss the reading material and current book. It makes the discussions more intimate than a whole class of 80-100 talking about the book. This way no one can escape giving some input into the discussion and giving opposing views and all that.

    ReplyDelete