Background

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Still Looking

So, y'all know the flat viewing we were suppose to go to yesterday? Yeah, that never happened. Why? Because on Tuesday someone viewed it and decided to lease it. *Insert four letter word here* That's the third time in a row this has happened to us. Can't the universe just give us a break and let us find a place to live before finals start? Pretty please?

On the bright side we still have a viewing for the Four Bedroom House next Wednesday. I feel more confident about this one than the others and I am perfectly willing and ready to find a place to store my stuff over the summer if we can't move in before July. Amy, Marlene, and I will all be home by the time July rolls around and Lisa's current lease runs out on June 10th. We'll figure something out if we really, really like the house. Currently, I'm all for taking it no matter what and I've just seen the outside of the house. But the outside is lovely and it has a nice little front garden and a shared back garden. At least I believe it's shared. It might be private, but either way I'd be happy.

Here's hoping that we'll be able to get this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment