Background

Monday, May 9, 2011

Last Week

Well, we've come to the last week of classes. Next week is revision week and then starts final exams. I can't believe how quick this first year seems to have gone. It seems like just yesterday I had no idea where to find the MacRobert Building (the MacRobert Building is the one I see from my window everyday :P) and I couldn't find my way into or out of town without using the major streets. Now I obviously know where the MacRobert Building is and I frequently use back roads instead of major streets. I still don't know the city half as well as I would like to, but I suppose that'll come with being here just a little longer.

I keep telling myself that this last week will be over quicker than I think it will be and soon I'll be sitting in my exams. Even though I keep telling myself that I can't seem to motivate myself to work or review. I'm blaming it on the unusually pleasant weather we've been having.

It is a little surreal though. In about a month I'll be back home in the States for the summer holiday. In less than a month my last exam of first year will be over. Seriously...surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment