Background

Friday, May 20, 2011

Busy Day

Such a busy day planned. I have to go turn in the report I spent a week writing. I don't know how good it is. I didn't understand the experiment as well as I did the last one, but I know that all the sections are in the right order and that I've put what I need in each. So, at least I know I'll get a passing grade. I am also going to bug the English office about where my last essay is. I do want to know what mark I got, but my tutor isn't emailed me back. Hopefully he finally submitted the essays to the office so I can pick mine up before the final next Friday (YIKES!). Then I'm going to make a doctor's appointment.

Why do I need a doctor's appointment? Well, it's nothing serious (at least I hope it's not) but my right leg has been swelling for quite a while now. It swells for a few hours then goes down so I've never bothered making a doctor's appointment because the swelling always goes down, but yesterday it was swollen from about 10am to well...it must have gone down when I went to sleep because it was still swollen when I tried to get to sleep. That's over 12 hours of my leg being swollen. Means that Erin should go see the doctor about it. I hate doctor's, but my mom might kill me if I don't make an appointment now and she finds out over the summer.

Really, the doctor's appointment is most important today. I have a few other things that I need to do, but they take a back seat to making the appointment.

Hey! You know what would be a fun game? Let's guess why Erin's leg has been swelling for the past few months. Is it a stress reaction? Or could I be retaining water? Is a blood vessel not working properly? Oh gosh! This is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment