Background

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Off the "To Do" List

That's right! Housing for Lisa and me is officially off the "must do" list. :D We're going to be signing the lease on *hopefully* Monday. Either Monday or Friday, but we have a place to live. It's a pretty nice flat with two good size bedrooms, and nice living room, decent sized kitchen, and a pretty nice bathroom. It's also got a garden and, this is the icing on the cake, the landlady will allow me to raise a Guide Dog Puppy in the flat (as long as I agree to pay for any damage done by said puppy). Hooray!!!!!

This being said, Marlene and Amy still don't have a flat, but the landlady was so nice about this. I'm going to try to recreate the conversation.


"You two are looking a little worried. Now there's no reason to be. Here's the names of so many other landlords/ladies who are looking for two people and here are some solicitors who would be happy to see you, just tell them I sent you. I'll have a look around and talk to a few people and let you know what I find."


She really was that nice. And I'm sure we'll find something for Marlene and Amy close by.


Anyway, for now. I'm off to get ready for Eurovision. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment