Background

Monday, May 16, 2011

The Start of Revision Week

Today starts revision week. This means that we have no classes for the whole week and that exams will start next week. My first exam is my English exam on May 27. Well, technically, my first exam was today. Today was my Gaelic Oral Exam and I've been told that I did very well. I know that there are at least 2 questions where I didn't get any points, but out of 20 questions that doesn't worry me at all.

So, what is my plan for the next week as I don't have classes. Well, every day I'm going to work on my Psychology report which is due in on Friday. I have two psychology courses and my practical course does not have a final exam. The final grade is based on our two practical reports (the first one I got an 18) and the MCQs. I'm hoping that I will do as amazing on this report as I did on the last report because I'm haven't done particularly well on the MCQs. I'm also going to choose the books I'm going to use for the English exam and reread them (or read them for the first time...). Finally, for an hour or two a day, I'm going to work very hard on Gaelic. Last semester I got a 17 on the final exam and I'm really hoping for an 18-20 this semester.

Now, you may be asking, "Erin, if you have such big plans for your grades this semester then why are you spending time writing on this blog that apparently no one reads?" That's a very good question and I shall tell you the truthful answer. I'm writing on the blog because I've been working on my practical report for the past hour and I had trouble starting off the introduction so I decided to take a little break so that my brain can relax for just a little and forget about having to write eloquently or grammatically correct. That's right people, I don't really put effort into these posts that you wait for.

I also thought I would tell you guys that Lisa and I are signing the lease this evening. Hooray! Once we've signed this piece of paper we will not have to worry at all about housing for us. We'll be helping Marlene and Amy throughout the week as we're hoping to find them a flat nearish to us.

Well, That's all from me for now. I'm going to continue working on the introduction for my report. Perhaps tomorrow, if you're all very good little bloggers, then I shall tell you what the report is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment