Background

Friday, May 13, 2011

Home Sweet Where?

As you might have guessed, that house viwing didn't go great. The woman did let us know that the single bedroom was small, but we didn't think she meant TINY. I mean, the room was big enough for a bed and that was it. We decided that we could deal with it because the rest of the house was pretty nice, but it wasn't meant to be. The landlady called me back and said that someone else had taken it. Oh well. She's letting us view a flat of hers tomorrow, but it's only a 2 person flat. We've decided to split into two groups of two in any case, but I was really looking forward to living with Amy, Marlene, AND Lisa. Instead it'll be me and one of them (most likely...almost definitely Lisa). A smaller household but the landlady is going to let me raise a Guide Dog puppy in the flat! (If we get to lease it of course). Wish us luck!

Sorry that most of my posts have been about finding housing for next year. I'm going to start posting about University stuff again soon, but this has been on my mind for a while and getting my thoughts out there in cyber space help to sort them. Tomorrow will probably be rants about how the flat viewings (yes, we found another 2 person flat close by the other and get to view it on the same day), how I'm still in shock over the last day of classes, and my excitement for Eurovision!

No comments:

Post a Comment