Background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 31

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!

This is my first holiday here in the UK. I can't help but miss my friends and what I used to do on this day. No child is going to come to my door shouting "Trick-or-Treat!" tonight and I have to say it was one of my most favourite things. I love handing out handfuls of candie to little kids and then giving 15 and 16 year-olds a piece or two as my way of telling them they should be having a party with their friends rather than trick-or-treating. Anyway, I don't really have that great of a costume. I'm probably going as a black dog with white ears because I don't have black socks. But to be honest, I'm not feeling all that well. I think I'm finally getting a cold or a flu. It's about the time of year that I normally get sick so I'm not terribly surprised. The Roleplaying society is going pub crawling tonight, but I'm probably not going to go. I would have gone to one pub if I were feeling even 95% but I'm down to about 70% so I'm probably going to come straight home after the session today and sleep. Hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep tonight, something I haven't had in that past few nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment