Background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Trip to Oregon

Well...summer's almost over. Ok, there's two months more until University term starts again, but I'm going back to Scotland in about a month so technically my summer break home is ending soon. But there's still time for another trip. You say, "Another trip Erin!? I didn't even know you had taken one." Yes, yes I've been a bad blogger about posting my summer adventures. Just know that I've been camping and to and from the bay area of California a couple of times. It hasn't been all that boring of a summer really.

Anyway, now I'm heading up to Oregon for a week! What's in Oregon? Why, the Shakespeare festival of course. :-) I love going up to this festival. I've been a few times and it's always great fun! I'm not looking forward to the drive though. I get nervous legs when I'm stuck in small spaces for too long. At least I'll be able to catch up on my reading...well, as long as my vertigo doesn't act up tomorrow.

We're taking the trip in two legs. Hopefully there will be pictures for you guys from different places. If there isn't it's probably because I didn't find the time in between dealing with my family. Haha! Wish me luck!

Peace,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment