Background

Saturday, August 20, 2011

2 1/2 Weeks

Well, I leave for Aberdeen on September 7. That's only 2 1/2 weeks from today! Classes don't start until the last week of September, but I wanted to get back to my flat and set up and settle in before I get caught up in classes and work.

Also, I miss my Lisa. Haha!

So, I think I'll try a do a post every few days about the exciting adventures during my last few days here at home. Today's exciting adventure:


Ingenious with the Peeps!


If you've never played "Ingenious" google it now! Then go to the store and buy it. It is one of the funnest games I've ever played. Ok, I could be exaggerating a little because I like games like chess. Mind thinking games. Anyway, my friends and I played for three and one half hours and then I had to leave. Whilst playing we called each other names such as "son of a *****" and "a cultural back setter" and told each other to "**** off" and "burn in ****". Overall it was a pretty good couple of games. We tend to get potty mouths when start playing games. Unfortunately, time passes too quickly. So we're planning a meeting in a few days before our Christian goes back to University. A good-bye party for me and him.


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment