Background

Monday, January 31, 2011

Feeling All Grown Up

Is there anything out there that makes you feel more grown up than dealing with the bank? Well, perhaps the birth of your child, but I'm not that grown up just yet. Yes sir, the two things in my life that actually make me feel grown up right now is looking for a house to rent next year and dealing with the bank. As you know, I've been looking for almost a month for a place to rent next year that will allow pets so I can raise for GDB UK. Today though, I actually had to go into the bank and sit down and have a meeting. The only problem is, banks make me terribly uncomfortable.

Honestly, I'm not sure why they do, but I hate going in there. I hate talking to the tellers even when they're very nice, I hate dealing with my money (I think we should go back to the barter system), and I hate sitting there listening to them tell me things when all I really want is a simple account. You can keep your fancy schmancey stuff, I just need a place to hold my money. I swear, if there is such a thing as past lives then I must have been someone who lost all their money in the Stock Market crash and ended up going from a mansion to a card board box. I just don't like the feel of banks. But I did it! Yay for Erin! I successfully opened a savings account (yeah, I feel so grown up), and got them to resend my online password which has evidently been lost in the post. Now that that is all dealt with, I feel...well like I need to scrub myself. Again, banks...don't like them all that much.

In other news!!!!

Guess how much Erin spent on school books today. :P Is the answer far more than any student should ever have to? You bet kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment