Background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Countdown

I go back to school on the 8th. This means that I have 6 days to spend here in Fresno left! Well...really 5 and a half seeing as it's already 9am here and I haven't done anything. I would like to say that I haven't wasted my morning, but it's been raining cats and dogs here so I haven't really wanted to go outside yet. But I will. I'm going to go to the store and buy some canned food to donate to the food drive going on in my community. I was going to walk there...and walk to the house where the food is being collected, but the rain has ended that plan.

Anyway, I've decided that I need a list of things to do while I'm still here so that I can make sure to fit everything in before heading back to Scotland.

To Do List:

1. I have to eat at Macaroni Grill before leaving
2. Gotta walk around Woodward Park (as long as it stops raining)
3. I need two new pairs of jeans to replace a few that have holes in them
4. Must eat at Edo Ya for really, really good sushi
5. Pick up some American measuring cups so I can actually bake back in Scotland
6. Clean the rest of my room
7. Drop Rocco back off at his new raisers (even though I would very much love to take him with me to Scotland I figure that GDB wouldn't like that so much...neither would the place where I live)
8. Buy some books here for my English course (I refuse to pay the money they're asking me to pay for a little book. It's ridiculous really.)
9. Make sure I have all the movies I want to watch
10. Make a list of toiletries I can't find in Scotland (or, like saline solution, is almost $30 cheaper here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment