Background

Friday, January 28, 2011

A New Term

I finished my exams this Thursday. Art History wasn't as easy as I expected it to be, but it wasn't super hard either. I know I passed, but there was one question that I could nothing but BS my way through it. I had never seen the building before and I hate seeing the sketches of buildings on the overhead screen projector. I really can't tell what the building is. But, oh well. That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes right?

My new term starts this Monday and I still don't have a timetable. It's getting quite frustrating. I'm trying to take a Psychology course or two this semestre. It should be fun if I ever get my timetable up. They want me to start signing up for tutorials but I can't do that until I get my timetable so I know when NOT to sign up for the tutorials. It's all very annoying, but I suppose it should definitely be up by Sunday right? At least, I hope it's up by Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment