Background

Thursday, July 1, 2010

First Post

Hey Everyone! Most of you probably know me as Raiser Erin who has raised Freya and is currently raising Rocco for Guide Dogs for the Blind. Most of you also know that Rocco is a "starter puppy" for me because I'm going off to school in September and he'll only be 8 months old. Since I didn't want to clutter my GDB blog with my school adventures I started this blog.

Ok, now that introductions are out of the way you probably want to know where I'm going and what I'll be doing. Even if you don't you're the one who decided to click the link on my GDB blog. ;)

I'm going off to Scotland! That's right! Across the pond I go. Needless to say I'm very excited. Where am I going? I'll be going to the University of Aberdeen in Aberdeen Scotland. It's in the North. What I'll be studying there is English and Celtic Studies. Now, the Scottish schooling system is a little different than the American schooling system. In America I would have to do a GE. In Scotland I don't ever have to take math or science again. All I'll be taking are classes involving English and Celtic Studies.

Anyway, check back soon for more updates on my progress of moving and packing. Feel free to ask me any and all questions and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment