Background

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Driving

One thing I will not miss is driving. I really don't like it. It makes me stressed and I can't handle all the cars and the people who can't drive. I am looking forward to the day that I don't have to drive everywhere. I mean, right down the street from the the main campus is a nice little pub. I won't be frequenting that very often because they don't have a lot of vegetarian options, but there's also a cafe. I haven't found a Costa(equivalent to our Starbucks) there yet but I'm sure I will once I can spend more time than 2 days there. Anyway, back to driving. I was cut off the other day and I was mad for a second then I saw the person who was driving. He couldn't have been more than 16. He obviously had just gotten his licence so I sort of just waved it off. I said out loud to calm my nerves, "Oh, he's just a kid. He'll learn." JUST A KID! JUST A KID!!! What was I thinking?! I mean, aren't I still just a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment