Background

Monday, July 5, 2010

Baseball

I've found out what I'll miss when I'm not in the States. I'm really going to miss Baseball. Last night we went to a baseball game and fireworks. I realized how much I really love the game and the feel of sitting in the stands. All last night my acid reflex was really acting up and I kept tasting those garlic fries I downed at the game, but I really didn't care. I got a shirt with my player's name and number on the back and I'll take it with me and I'm hoping to catch a foul ball this season to take too, but it's not the same.

See, I won't exactly miss watching the game because I won't be in Scotland during baseball season. But here in the states you can always find someone to talk to about the game and your team and all that jazz. I won't be able to find many people in Scotland who know much about baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment