Background

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Though Times

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition acquired, and success achieved."

~Helen Keller


The last time I wrote I was in the middle of insomnia. Well, I've mostly gotten over it. I've gotten between 5 and 6 hours of sleep the past two nights. That's not great, but it's better than 2 hours a night. So, why the Helen Keller quote? Simple!


I haven't been completely happy as of late, but this time of pain and being on a downer will help shape who I am. Here's my philosophy oh hard times (even if they are just minor ones like mine), be grateful for them because they are the times you will remember and learn from. So, while I'm not happy about this time that I've been having, I'm grateful for it. I'll learn from it and it'll help me down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment