Background

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Home

I got home this past Tuesday and let me tell you it was good to be back. My bed here is so much more comfy than my bed was back in Aberdeen. And I've got better pillows and cats and dogs. Basically, it's just a bit more comfortable here. Hopefully that'll change next year when I'm in my new flat but for now I like living in a multiple room place.

I haven't been too busy since I've been home, but then again, I haven't not been. If you follow my other blog you'll know that yesterday I got my "new charge" so to say. So, yesterday and today was just us getting to know each other. But things with her will get busy soon enough.

I'm really happy to be back, but would it be weird to say that I already miss my little city of Aberdeen? Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment