Background

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Can't Wait

I'm going home early tomorrow morning!!!! I really can't wait to be home again. I love it here, but it'll be nice to have minimal responsibilities again. I have everything set up. I checked in online, though I didn't print out my boarding passes because I really couldn't figure out how to do it online so I'll just pick them up from the kiosk tomorrow morning as I drop my bags off. I booked a taxi to take me to the airport at 2:30am...ugh! I don't mind mornings...but that's really early morning. Better to be at the airport earlier rather than later though. My flight leaves at 6:30am from Aberdeen to London. Then from London to LAX then on home after that. A full 20 hours or so of travelling in all, but I'll be home early evening tomorrow California time. I'll get to see my doggies again and my kitties!!!!!

Erin is happy...except for the 2:30am taxi ride. That's not gonna be so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment