Background

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Erin's Grumpy

I've been sort of in a bad mood as of late. Well, since Sunday late evening at least. I know why, but it's not something I wish to discuss on here. I can be a secretive person when I want to be I suppose. Anyway, you know what I do when I get in these, "I hate the world" moods? I listen to this song that my mom gave me on a CD. I doubt she ever sang it to me when I was little, but I always feel better when I hear it. It also helps that I got to sit in the sun and tan today with a friend and get my hair trimmed. Now it doesn't look unkempt shaggy, but intentionally styled shaggy. Still, my mood isn't the greatest. Not even Arwen's wonky face can completely cheer me up. Hopefully I sleep off my bad mood tonight, but I think I'm going to be a little cranky and sour for at least a week. Ah well, I'm still having fun while I'm home. I got to see my Rocco on Saturday and will be a little sad to go back, but I'm looking forward to being busy again.

1 comment:

  1. What song is it? I'll tell you whether I sang it to you when you were little. (Probably not because I don't sing that well)

    ReplyDelete