Background

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Death of a Good Student

I tried so very, very hard to study for this vocabulary test I have today in Gaelic, but I must admit that I haven't done nearly as much studying as I should have. I think this was kind of a wake up call for me. I need to work an hour a day on Gaelic (like I used to) in order to do well in my final exam scheduled for the May 30. Today though, I have resigned myself to fail (or, at least, not do half as well as I should) and realise it is my fault for not doing any Gaelic over my three week Spring Break. (Though, would it be too much to ask for to have a test NOT the week after we get back?) So, as a recap, here is what my life is going to be in a few hours.
See, the plane represent my "Good Studentness" which has been falling out of control for sometime now. Today, it's going to crash and then eventually explode. All because I've been slacking in my work. This explosion allows me to start anew in my "Good Studentness" which I shall do and pass all of my exams with flying colours! How's that for determination?


In other ground-breaking news! Marlene, Lisa, Amy, and I have a house viewing today. We're hoping this is the one. It looks nice enough from outside, but we're hoping that it turns out to be our dream house. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment