Background

Friday, February 17, 2012

Exam Results

My exam results are in and the consensus is...

I need to try harder this semester.

That's not saying that I did horribly. I did fairly well. I just didn't do well enough. That's the long and the short of it. So, this semester I'm going to be a busy bee. Done and done. I'm going to start revising for the exam way ahead of time and make little notes as I go along. The only thing that would make this all easier if there were only three sections to the Psychology course. Instead there are five. This means that four of the sections will only be running for six weeks and I can't justify spending money on a really big, really expensive Psychology book if I'm only using it for six weeks. Ah, well. At least they have them in the library.

I'm also going to try and think of ways to use this blog as a study space. It won't be anything boring (I hope). What I'm thinking about doing is this; after each Psychology lecture I'm going to write a post about what I learned and what the main points of the lecture were. I'll make it as fun and interesting and exciting as possible.

As for right now. I'm either going to read a few chapters in my borrowed library books or start planning for my essay that's due in next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment