Background

Monday, February 27, 2012

Behind

I know that I said that I would be writing up a post after each Psychology class so that I could get everything straight in my head. I also know that I haven't written up a post for the past week. All I can say to that is that I'm really still trying to get my head around what was said in the Perception lecture last Tuesday. I've been reading up in the book just to make sure that I understand, but it's all so dry and, frankly, sometimes pretty boring.

I'm hoping to start up again this Tuesday and just forget that I didn't post last week. Haha! Last week we talked about hearing and how we pay attention to different things at different times. These lectures are really focused around neuroscience and it goes over my head a lot of the time, but I'm really hoping to focus more this week and tell you all about the exciting world of perception. Ok, even I didn't believe that.

I'll probably combine two weeks into one post.

No comments:

Post a Comment