Background

Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Almost Here

It's been a while since I last posted, so I thought I would give you all an update. Spring Holiday is just around the corner. Tomorrow is my last day of classes and I simply can't wait! I'm so ready for this three week break. Even if most of my friends are going home it will still be lovely. Marlene and Lisa are staying over the break as well. What's that? Oh, me? No, I'm not going home for break. I thought about it, but I came to the decision that I would really like to go home and see my friends and little too late and the flights are kind of expensive. I might still go home after the first week. But that's a big IF right now. It would be nice to spend two weeks at home relaxing. Maybe if I get the housing situation for next year worked out in this first week then yeah I will. But...well it might also be nice to stay here. We've been having such LOVELY weather lately and I hear California is suffering from surprise rain. Ohm decisions, decisions...

Anyway, I shall post tomorrow as well. I hope you're all having a good time doing whatever it is that you do. Happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment