Background

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Procrastination Station

I'm trying very hard to write my dissertation, but it's slow going. My brain appears to turn itself off around 3 in the afternoon. It's due in exactly one month! And I just can't seem to get the juices going. I know I won't get anything done if I don't get started, and I have started, but I can't seem to get past this one paragraph.

*sigh*

I honestly keep thinking of how much of a hassle it'll be if I don't graduate and have to stay on for another semester in terms of visa and accommodation and that is what is keeping me going at this point. My brain may think that it's time to be done, but I know deep, deep down that I'll hate past Erin if future Erin has to deal with not graduating this summer.

I suppose that's as good as any motivation.

Anywho, perhaps in the next couple of weeks I'll get around to posting up pictures of my visit to the Highland Wildlife Park in Aviemore.

No comments:

Post a Comment