Background

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Been A While

It's been a while since my last post. Last year wasn't my easiest of years, emotionally or mentally. So I've been a little MIA online recently. But, a nice rest at home for the summer and I'm...well I'm getting better.

I did fairly well on my exams last semester. I could have done better overall in the classes if I had been completely present, but I did well enough to be comfortably sitting on a 2:1 if this year goes well and a 1st if I do extra amazing this year. I'm definitely going to try.

I'm currently working on my undergrad thesis in visual psychophysics. I unfortunately can't explain much about the experiment itself because I'm still working on the ethics to begin running it and I can't have people read this then take part in the experiment. But I can say that I am looking more into S-cones. I love S-cones. They are weird, quirky, little things. Much different that L- or M-cones. Anyway, I'm excited about it and my adviser is really proactive and helpful. I've hear of a few classmates who keep trying to get in touch with their supervisors and mine responds to my emails within a couple of hours at the most. Long story short: she's awesome.

Can't believe that I'm already 1/6th of the way through my first semester of my final year at University.

No comments:

Post a Comment