Background

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sunday Subjest #2: Happy Holidays

Oh gosh! Has it really been two weeks since I last posted!? Don't worry, I didn't die on the plane ride from Aberdeen to California.

Anyway, it's Christmas here in the household. We opened presents this morning, visited family this afternoon, and we're starting on the Christmas dinner now. Hopefully we'll be eating by seven or eight...haha! Yeah, I guess we got a late start.

Anyway, I've realised that I'm very happy that I came home for the holidays. I love seeing my dogs and my cat (Sweet Sylvester left his earth life a few weeks ago so now it's just cat instead of cats). I knew I missed them, but I didn't think that I would feel so much better. I think I need animals in my life. I've never not had an animal in my life. Hehe!
My cat Mia sitting in front of our very small Christmas tree on presents.
Anyway, that's pretty much all I have to say about Christmas now. Had a good time opening gifts and seeing people and cooking. It's definitely hard to believe that I'm leaving soon.
Well, happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment